Friday, May 9, 2008

Welcome

This is the first post of hopefully many. With this blog, my goal is to write a review at least one paragraph in length of a piece of my video game collection every day for the next 30 days.

The purpose is set to achieve several results:
  • Get information out there that people may not know about certain video games and hardware
  • Beef up my writing skills, I suppose
  • Actually get a blog out there on the Interbutts. This is something I've been wanting to do for years, but when it comes down to it I'm just a lazy son-of-a-bitch with the attention span of a second-grader.
My first review should appear shortly after this entry. All reviews will eventually be accompanied by a photo of the item discussed. If this goes well enough, I'd like to continue writing for this blog and extend it well into the future, though maybe not at the rate of one per day.

Enjoy, and please - leave comments. I would love to hear feedback.

No comments: